Sign in to follow this  
msudavedawg

Why not have the SB Week 9 ?

I'm sending your post to Roger Goodell. I'm sure he'll agree :wall:

Goody and I spoke about it earlier but it's always nice to have someone backing you up on these things. :blink:

if anything, this shows the opposite. the cowboys have given up 3 def/st tds and are only down 11. i think they will still win this game. regardless, if the afc was so dominant and the bills were that good, they should have them up by 40 points. they have thrown 4 ints and given up a kickoff for a td, and they are still VERY much in this game.

however, i do think the pats are the best team in the nfl. the colts are ok, they will be stopped this year, not as good as they were last year.

if anything, this shows the opposite. the cowboys have given up 3 def/st tds and are only down 11. i think they will still win this game. regardless, if the afc was so dominant and the bills were that good, they should have them up by 40 points. they have thrown 4 ints and given up a kickoff for a td, and they are still VERY much in this game.

however, i do think the pats are the best team in the nfl. the colts are ok, they will be stopped this year, not as good as they were last year.

You might want to proofread these before you hit the 'add reply' button.

You lost me at 3 def/st TDs and 4 ints

I've only been watching the NFL for a little while now but I'm pretty sure special teams and winning the turnover battle are sorta critical to being a good team.