Sign in to follow this  
BiscuitBoy

RB Waiver help

So here are my backs,

Frank Gore

Thomas Jones

DeAngelo Williams

Jerious Norwood

I am debating whether I should drop either Norwood or Williams, I am leaning towards Williams at the moment. I can pick up Vernand Morency or Jason Wright for these guys what would you do, if anything?

I also have Philip Rivers, Eli Manning, and Vince Young. I can trade Vince Young for Kevin Jones, would you do this trade?

Post your link I reply to all!

Who has better potential off the waiver wire?

Jason Wright or Vernand Morency?

I don't know if Jamal Lewis is injured bad or not but Morency seems to have the more long term value. Your thoughts?

thanks for mine

i think i would drop norwood. that offense is just bad and norwood hasnt shown signs of doing anything. Plus foster has a history of getting hurt so williams would be a nice option. i agree though, that i would add morency. i also would trade vince for KJ, you have plenty of QB depth. goodluck

I like the KJ trade for sure with your team. I think Morency is worth a flier (Wynn & Jackson are nothing special, but Wynn will likely stay the short yardage back).. I almost agree that ATL might be passable, completely.. tough call there.. I think I like Williams a little more.