Sign in to follow this  
MadLove

4-1 Nightmare squad

12-team league - only 14 roster spots - start QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-RB/WR flex-TE-K-DEF

Peyton - bye

Trent Green - out

Barber - vs. NE

Maroney - hurt/out

Lamont - hurt/out/rbbc

Buckhalter - iffy back-up

Selvin - bye

K Watson - iffy back-up

Roy Williams - bye

Deion Branch - out

Randle El - hurt/out/no Moss?

Cooley - vs. GB

N Folk - vs. NE

Patriots D - vs. DAL

I don't have the luxury of waiting the week out for more injury updates to determine the best drops - waivers are in an hour :shocking:

12-team league - only 14 roster spots - start QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-RB/WR flex-TE-K-DEF

Peyton - bye

Trent Green - out

Barber - vs. NE

Maroney - hurt/out

Lamont - hurt/out/rbbc

Buckhalter - iffy back-up

Selvin - bye

K Watson - iffy back-up

Roy Williams - bye

Deion Branch - out

Randle El - hurt/out/no Moss?

Cooley - vs. GB

N Folk - vs. NE

Patriots D - vs. DAL

There are definitely waiver pickups that have to be available out there. No doubt you are in a bad situation, but I am in a 12 team league with 20 spots, and an IR spot and there ARE ALWAYS moves made each week

I don't have the luxury of waiting the week out for more injury updates to determine the best drops - waivers are in an hour :shocking:

"There are definitely waiver pickups that have to be available out there. No doubt you are in a bad situation, but I am in a 12 team league with 20 spots, and an IR spot and there ARE ALWAYS moves made each week"

Sure... I can drop Green and grab a Warner/Garcia/Anderson. And yeah.. there are some decent WR fill-ins - but who to drop? And free agent RBs? i'm looking at Wright, D Wynn, Sellers, G Jones... and I'm sure Wright & Wynn will be gone before my pick.... horrendous

Can you afford to suck it up and take a loss? If not, it's usually best to drop a D/ST (depending on your league scoring) and play the match-ups if you can't pick 'em back up after a bye-week filler. [yes, I know you won't be fielding a D/st, which may be against your league rules, so in that case I'd probably drop Watson for a WR]