Sign in to follow this  
lv_2_hack

Deal or no deal?

In an 8 team league so most teams are pretty stacked. Scoring system is based on big plays. Example: 1 catch for 80 yards is worth about 17 points where 6 catches for 80 yards will get about 9 points. It's a fan ball incremental scoring system. Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 kicker, and 1 def. I'm 6-4 and currently in second place. Here's my team:

QB: Kitna, Schaub

RB: McGahee, Barber III, Benson, Jacobs, Earnest Graham, Selvin Young

WR: Moss, Roy Williams, Holt, Galloway

TE: Witten

Def: Chicago

I got offered Gore, Sammy Morris, TJ Housh, Winslow for Barber, Moss, Holt

If I do this trade I'll then send winslow and jacobs for edge.

My question is do I make those moves or stand pat. Moss has been a stud for me but it seems like brady is starting to spread it around. I could possibly get rudi johnson instead of morris in the first trade just b/c the other guy has brady and wants the brady to moss combo.. Leave a link and thanks in advance!!!

I'd say no. It appears to me that you're giving up too much for what you'd be getting. The Niners offense is killing Gore's production. Morris won't be getting the reps he has been for that much longer. Housh is a the only thing good you'd be getting, but not for Moss and Holt. You don't need Winslow because you've got Witten. If you think about it just with getting Edge and Housh versus giving up Moss and Holt it's not worth it with the team you've got. If you want a running back I'd say give up Holt and/or Galloway for Gore, or Edge. You don't want to give away too much for either of them though, because their production is not guaranteed.

See Mine