Sign in to follow this  
slestack11

Would you trade Ronnie Brown for Ben Rothlisberger?

I've got Ronnie Brown in a league that I am deep at the RB position. My league allows me to start a flex that includes any position so I typically like starting a second QB. Unfortunately, my QB's right now are Eli Manning, Jake Delhomme, and Steve McNair so it's hard for me to ever start two QB's. The runningbacks that I have are Joseph Addai, Adrian Peterson, Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson, and Leon Washington. The scoring in my league favors TD's over yardage and passing TD's are about 2/3 the value of rushing TD's. Please let me know if you'd deal Ronnie Brown for Ben Rothlisberger which was offerred to me. I've tried to trade Brown since week 3 and haven't had any luck. This is my best offer so far. Should I take it? Please leave a link and I'll try and answer yours.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, playoffs count in my league so I stand to get a couple more games out of Rothlisberger as well.

I've got Ronnie Brown in a league that I am deep at the RB position. My league allows me to start a flex that includes any position so I typically like starting a second QB. Unfortunately, my QB's right now are Eli Manning, Jake Delhomme, and Steve McNair so it's hard for me to ever start two QB's. The runningbacks that I have are Joseph Addai, Adrian Peterson, Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson, and Leon Washington. The scoring in my league favors TD's over yardage and passing TD's are about 2/3 the value of rushing TD's. Please let me know if you'd deal Ronnie Brown for Ben Rothlisberger which was offerred to me. I've tried to trade Brown since week 3 and haven't had any luck. This is my best offer so far. Should I take it? Please leave a link and I'll try and answer yours.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, playoffs count in my league so I stand to get a couple more games out of Rothlisberger as well.

The playoffs detail is pretty significant. before i saw that i was going to say you should be able to get a much better qb than big ben for ronnie b. it sounds like qbs are in pretty short supply though. i think i would still hold on to ronnie for a game or two more. the cleveland game should only further separate his stats from the pack and another game will give you a better sense of big ben's and others' playoff potential...

let me know what you think about my TE dilema. btw, it is a ppr league.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=295264

i would keep ronnie brown for the fact that he has LT's O-coordinator from last year. he's going to use brown in the same fashion as he did LT. don't those numbers remind us of LT??

thanks for answering

Thanks for mine, I agree you should hang onto him for now. He is the number 1 fantasy running back through week 5 and I see him continuing to do well. I'm sure after a few more games if he keeps up this pace you will be able to unload him for a better QB etc. if you are still intent on getting one. I agree you should grab someone that will be in the post season as Brown won't be.