Sign in to follow this  
PSILOCYBIN

Bobby Engram....now #1 in SEA

I am starting him. I am gonna say he has 80 yards and a score. That Saint secondary is awful. :pointstosky:

I picked him up and I am starting him because there are no other options for me really.. I am decimated by injuries and ineffectiveness

I tried grabbing him but he was already gone. So I settled for Burleson. I think both will have nice games and both will score! :pointstosky:

P.S. I think the bald bastard has a nice game as well.

Staring him with confidence along with Hasselbeck. I think 80 with a score is a pretty good call. I know I would take it! :nono:

I picked him up maybe 4 weeks ago, and I am hoping for a good week...but...the seahawks O just looked horrible against the Steelers, now granted, they are the steelers, but still, it was just horrible. So it makes me nervous to start him, but I am anyway.

I picked him up maybe 4 weeks ago, and I am hoping for a good week...but...the seahawks O just looked horrible against the Steelers, now granted, they are the steelers, but still, it was just horrible. So it makes me nervous to start him, but I am anyway.

The steelers and Saints defenses are like night and day. Plus it is a prime time game and Seattle will have a bad taste in their mouths. I thnk they will crush the Saints this weekend.