Sign in to follow this  
typhus

Chester Taylor

How many Taylor owners are left out there? And if you are one, have you had your finger twitching on the "cut" button for a couple weeks now, needing to clear a roster space so that you can help your team through the bye stretch?

Maybe Im the last Taylor owner out there, havent even started him since Peterson got started, but for some reason Ive been hesitating letting him go, even though I need some help in other areas that I could address, if I just cut his underperforming A$$.

I cut him about a week ago. That is the AP show there now. I don't see Taylor having much value unless something happens to AP.

This bye week is killing me...I looked at the rest of my roster and I couldn't get rid of anyone else. CT had to go.

12 team league.

I have:

Alexander

Baber III

Brown

Lynch

Taylor

Even so, I'm going to hang onto him. You never know what could happen - if ADP hits the rookie wall, gets knicked up, etc, Taylor could become a hot commodity.

However, after the fighting incident I'm very close to just giving up on him. But there isn't anyone else out there right now worth making a move on, especially since I am low on the waiver order because I am ranked high.

10 team league.

I have ADP, SAlexander, BJacobs, CTaylor and another scrub RB.

Hanging on to Taylor as a handcuff to ADP only, but if Jacobs continues to breakout I may just straight drop him and roll with the big 2 of 3 each week (start 2RBs).

I am keeping him, only because I have Adrian. I just hope the Vikings realize what they have in Peterson, for 4 qtrs per game, not just 2 qtrs per game.