Sign in to follow this  
potts17

Anyone take a chance on Cleo Lemon?

I picked him up this morning, as Kitna is on a bye and McNair has a hurt bagina. So far no so bad, 176, 1td in the air and 1 rushing td, I'll take it so far! :lol:

Focking TD vulture. Who on earth doesn't give it to the best-playing back in the league on the goalline? :lol:

I picked him up yesterday as Kitna is on bye and I'm not feeling Culpeppers matchup. Lovin' every minute of it!

Not that I boasting about being the proud owner of a guy named Cleo Lemon....but not a bad bye week fill in I must say.

Just goes to show you that sometimes FF is sh*t house luck .

I picked him up this morning, as Kitna is on a bye and McNair has a hurt bagina. So far no so bad, 176, 1td in the air and 1 rushing td, I'll take it so far! :lol:

You have the exact QB issue as the focking full of crap, mother focker I am playing today. I am sure the person you are playing is as equally focking pissed as I am.

You have the exact QB issue as the focking full of crap, mother focker I am playing today. I am sure the person you are playing is as equally focking pissed as I am.

You have anger issues.

You have anger issues.

No I don't - I found it extremely easy to get pissied off about Lemon posting top QB numbers today against me. I am more pissed that I didn't go with my gut and play the Bengals against the Chiefs instead of the Bears against the Vikes though.

No I don't - I found it extremely easy to get pissied off about Lemon posting top QB numbers today against me. I am more pissed that I didn't go with my gut and play the Bengals against the Chiefs instead of the Bears against the Vikes though.

Finding it very easy to get mad = anger issues

Another passing td, not bad for a waiver wire pick up this morning! :music_guitarred:

Cleo you the man. :music_guitarred:

See what CLEO does next week vs the PATS.....he becomes LEMOM-ADE !!!!!!!! :music_guitarred:

Miss Cleo looks into her crystal ball and predicts the Dolphins shock the world...

...by giving up 100 points. Sucks to be a Fin's fan right now. :thumbsdown:

Had to pick him up and start him in the dynasty league I have Delhomme, Alex Smith, and Cutler. And I'm gonna win in a high scoring match up because of it.