Sign in to follow this  
mkuz

which RB do you like better?

i play in a weird league that starts 1qb, 3rb, 3wr, 1te, 1k, 1def. there are no bench spots for rbs and wrs (the roster maximum for rb and wr is 3).

here is my team-

qb- mcnabb, big ben

rb- benson, norwood, mbIII

wr- edwards, berrian, r. brown

te- owens, scaiffe

k- nedney

def- pitt, wash

this is a keep 5 league and i was thinking about trading away one of my good qbs and a rb for a better rb and a throw-in qb. i am 4-2 in this league so i should make the playoffs but i doubt my team will hold up in the playoffs. that said, i would still like to compete the rest of the year. so which rb would you rather keep for the remainder of this year and also to keep for next year.

thanks

Keep Norwood...No doubt about it.

Benson has done nothing to prove he can be an NFL running back.

See mine...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=296165

i play in a weird league that starts 1qb, 3rb, 3wr, 1te, 1k, 1def. there are no bench spots for rbs and wrs (the roster maximum for rb and wr is 3).

here is my team-

qb- mcnabb, big ben

rb- benson, norwood, mbIII

wr- edwards, berrian, r. brown

te- owens, scaiffe

k- nedney

def- pitt, wash

this is a keep 5 league and i was thinking about trading away one of my good qbs and a rb for a better rb and a throw-in qb. i am 4-2 in this league so i should make the playoffs but i doubt my team will hold up in the playoffs. that said, i would still like to compete the rest of the year. so which rb would you rather keep for the remainder of this year and also to keep for next year.

thanks