Sign in to follow this  
ullloveit

Should this trade be vetoed?

T Jones for Fuerry and E Johnson.

This leaves the team who traded T Jones with only 2 rbs ( A Peterson and K Faulk). It is also a 12 team league so there are no RB's left.

Leave link and I will answer yours..

Thanks for answering mine. I see absolutely no reason, without seeing the other team, that this trade would benefit the guy losing T. Jones. Not that T. Jones is that good, but he is a starting rb and those other two are worthless. I say veto!

From a pts standpoint it seems like none of them produce very much. Can't see where Thomas Jones on a bad Jets team is that big of a steal. Really not much too get worked up about. If you're having to start T Jones then things can't be that good.

From a pts standpoint it seems like none of them produce very much. Can't see where Thomas Jones on a bad Jets team is that big of a steal. Really not much too get worked up about. If you're having to start T Jones then things can't be that good.

That's the way I see it too.

Unless the guy getting Thomas Jones is in 1st place and the guy he's trading with is in last place... then maybe this is a depth trade to solidify the #1 spot... but otherwise meh!

Unless you are willing to walk up to each owner's face and call them a cheater, don't veto trades.

When you overturn a trade, you are saying one of the following bad things:

-You're dumb and I'm taking over your team.

-You're a cheater.

-My offer was better.