Sign in to follow this  
philssteelers200

R. Brown owner needs MAJOR help

As you can see from my sig, my team is in major trouble with R. Brown out for the year, B. Watson, S. Morris and J. Walker hurt.

Started out 0-3, won next 3 before losing last week, even though I scored third highest in the league, so I'm not completely out of the picture.

What should I do?

First off, it's a keeper league, so I'm probably not dropping Brown.

Thinking about trading WR for RB, and about the only guy I'm receiving any interest from is R. Wayne... possibly for A. Peterson or F. Gore. What other RBs should I be seeking out through a trade.

However, that would leave me without a pure #1 receiver. Could probable get some value for Cotchery, but not sure how much.

I do have three QBs after struggling through with Bulger early on, replacing him with Campbell, then finally picking up Hasselbeck on waivers (owner tried to sneak through to make up for a player on a bye that week). Who should I dump, Bulger or Campbell? Campbell seems to be doing OK and Bulger looks like a mess.

Only running backs available are: C. Henry, B. Leonard, J. Wright, M. Pittman (should be back soon), and J. Fargas.

WRs available are Roydell Williams, Jurevicious, Demetrius Williams, Brandon Jones, S. Rice, E. Wilford and Obomanu.

So.... what would you do in my position?

Leave link

i think if you can land ap for wayne in a keeper league, that'd be a steal.

i would have to agree AP for Wayne

I agree with the previous posters with AP for Wayne

thanks for mine

No doubt, if you can get AD (all day) peterson for Wayne in a keeper, do the deal.

While Wayne is a #2 who performs as a #1, RBs seem to be the most trouble this year. I'd take AP if you can get him.

Bulger :unsure: Sorry to say it, but until our (yes I'm in STL) team gets an O-line to protect him you don't stand a chance. You might see if anybody else values him and try to trade. While I'm at it, B. Leonard can't do you much if/when Jackson returns and even then, there is still a problem with the STL passing game...stay away, far away.

Thanks for your input.

You grab AD or AP, whatever you want to call him for Wayne

You say thank you very much and look forward to having a top 5 pick on your team for the next 5 years.. barring injuries of course

Great deal for you!, try and keep a straight face when you make the trade

Cheers