Sign in to follow this  
Signature_Athletes

Half Dozen Running Back Options, NEED 3

In order to upgrade my WRs and QB, I needed to trade away Addai and Edge so far this season. The running backs I currently have are all potential starters for the week. Unfortunately, they are not dominant at their position! So, I need to start 3 of the following:

Kevin Jones (vs. Bears - 26th against the rush) - showing signs of being a top 10 back

Kenny Watson (vs. Steelers - 3rd against the rush) - Rudi looks like he will be out

DeShawn Wynn (vs. Broncos - 32nd against the rush) - gets the starting nod against worst run defense

LaMont Jordan (vs. Titans - 1st against the run) - best back of the 6, but against the #1 run defense

Selvin Young (vs. Packers - 11th against the run) - Henry is looking like he sits, but this is a Monday night game, can't afford to wait.

Jason Wright (vs. Rams - 24th against the run) - Looks like he may get the start vs. a weak Rams run defense

Right now I am leaning towards Jones, Wynn, and Jordan

What do you guys think?

I hope they all dominate to create some trade bait!

Leave a link and I will answer yours!!!

Thanks for you input.

Pay close attention to this board tomorrow morning to see if Lewis is going to suit up for Cleveland. If he doesn't, go with Wright as he should find some openings vs. STL's shaky defense. I like Wynn on Monday night vs. a horrible DEN run D. I still think the Bears are decent vs. the run (especially at home), but I think Jones is your best bet over Watson and Young.

In order to upgrade my WRs and QB, I needed to trade away Addai and Edge so far this season. The running backs I currently have are all potential starters for the week. Unfortunately, they are not dominant at their position! So, I need to start 3 of the following:

Kevin Jones (vs. Bears - 26th against the rush) - showing signs of being a top 10 back

Kenny Watson (vs. Steelers - 3rd against the rush) - Rudi looks like he will be out

DeShawn Wynn (vs. Broncos - 32nd against the rush) - gets the starting nod against worst run defense

LaMont Jordan (vs. Titans - 1st against the run) - best back of the 6, but against the #1 run defense

Selvin Young (vs. Packers - 11th against the run) - Henry is looking like he sits, but this is a Monday night game, can't afford to wait.

Jason Wright (vs. Rams - 24th against the run) - Looks like he may get the start vs. a weak Rams run defense

What do you guys think?

These are my picks. Jones, Wright, and Watson. If PPR then all three might outscore the top guys this week. thanks for seeing mine.

I say the three you were leaning towards are your best bet. Plus if you start Wynn and Henry sits on Monday you will have the option of switching to Young.

Thanks for mine!

i would go with the 3 your leaning towards...

check the free agents and see if Lendale white is there... he wouldn't be a half bad player for the rest of the season...

thanks for help with mine...

kj and wynn definitely. I think wright is a great option if he actually gets the nod. However, I think that may not happen. I would probably take young, but the wait will be unbearable...

What do you guys think?

i have some similiar issues and i think i would go with Jones, Watson, and Wright. I like wynn but are the packers committed to giving him carries? I like jordan just not his matchup. and young hasn't proved his worth yet. IMHO

mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=298635