Sign in to follow this  
mixmasterbert

complicated moves made. need advice please!

I'm in a 12 man league. we have a small bench, 6 spots. I'm in a bad spot because I picked up V. davis a few weeks ago. he is still on my IR and just got Chatman. I know I needed to move some players to make room since I don't have a kicker (won last week without one) and Chi defence is on a bye. I need to win this week so i can stay in the top 6.

I'm in a Pending trade. I offered kinda alot but i need the room. Crayton,T.Jones,and Shockey for Brees. but this gives me the room to take davis off IR and pickup a kicker (Folk is on the wire). I also have Big-Ben and another guy wants him. He has Fitz,Colston,Stallworth do you think big ben for one of them is fair (leaning toward Colston) i'm not sure.

more info: can start 1qb 2rb 3wr.

my team before the Pending trade:

Roethlisberger, B.

Johnson, L.

Jones, K.

Boldin, A.

Johnson, C.

Evans, L.

Shockey, J.

Chicago

Coles, L. Q

Schaub, M. P

Jones, T.

Crayton, P.

Jacobs, B.

Young, V. P

Chatman, J.

Davis, V.

sorry for the long post, and thanks for the help

now that you have brees, i would be reluctant to go with colston too. diversify. i would think about dropping schaub to clear room on your bench. Maybe you could get fitz for bigben if he really needs a QB.

Drop Schaub to create roster space. The only reciever i would trade for Ben is Fitz. I had read a interview about Bress liking Moore a lot. I think they will start involving him more. Plus defenses will double cover Colston a lot. He seems to figure out his problem about dropsies by getting three TD's last week. But such games are hard to repeat.

Mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299434

No need to keep Shaub on the roster - the Brees deal makes sense because you never know with Big Ben.

However, I would never trade for a Saints WR at this point. Fitzgerald would be my choice - he will get most of the looks there.

Please help me:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299440

I'm in a 12 man league. we have a small bench, 6 spots. I'm in a bad spot because I picked up V. davis a few weeks ago. he is still on my IR and just got Chatman. I know I needed to move some players to make room since I don't have a kicker (won last week without one) and Chi defence is on a bye. I need to win this week so i can stay in the top 6.

I'm in a Pending trade. I offered kinda alot but i need the room. Crayton,T.Jones,and Shockey for Brees. but this gives me the room to take davis off IR and pickup a kicker (Folk is on the wire). I also have Big-Ben and another guy wants him. He has Fitz,Colston,Stallworth do you think big ben for one of them is fair (leaning toward Colston) i'm not sure.

more info: can start 1qb 2rb 3wr.

my team before the Pending trade:

Roethlisberger, B.

Johnson, L.

Jones, K.

Boldin, A.

Johnson, C.

Evans, L.

Shockey, J.

Chicago

Coles, L. Q

Schaub, M. P