Sign in to follow this  
tburman15

M. Harrison for R. Moss

I am simplifying an earlier topic I posted. Would you guys do this, how much betterof a second half do you think Moss will have than harrison. What about FF playoffs implications. Do you think that Moss will continue to play in weeks 15-17 if ther Pats secured a playoff birth early. What about the same for harrison? In order words who will be valuable come playoff time?

I think Moss will continue to be the #1 WR in the NFL. I don't see the Pats letting up. And since the the Colts will be nipping at their heels for home-field advantage, I think they will have something to play for. I think Harrison will do much better that her has the 1st half of the season, but in no way will he outperform Moss.

Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299426

I am simplifying an earlier topic I posted. Would you guys do this, how much betterof a second half do you think Moss will have than harrison. What about FF playoffs implications. Do you think that Moss will continue to play in weeks 15-17 if ther Pats secured a playoff birth early. What about the same for harrison? In order words who will be valuable come playoff time?

Both teams may have clinched a bye, but both will still be competing with each other for home field in the AFC championship game.

Moss' value is significantly higher than Harrison. Moss is healthy, Moss has performed every week.

Moss should continue to have the better year than Harrison. Going into the playoffs, you have to figure the Pats will still be trying to prove a point to the league and continue playing - especially if they are still undefeated late.

I think Moss has higher apparent value. However, Harrison has two things going for him:

1) He plays in a dome, so he will not have weather issues when weather turns sour.

2) Moss has a bye coming up, so there is one less game he can be used.

I still like Moss better, but Harrison does have some outside factors in his favor.

No way Harrison is anywhere near Moss. Moss + Brady is the best combination possible.. = Superbowl.

As long as Indi does not loose, Moss will keep playing. The only reason MOSS + Welker + Stallworth were brought in NE was because of winning against INDI and getting the home field advantage. I think Moss and Brady will play till atleast game 16. Also, remember they will be closer to break a lot of records by the end of the season..something extra to play for.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299434