Sign in to follow this  
sam70369

Too many WRs

Long story short.. I just made a trade and now I have a RACK of legit WRs.. but i can only start 3

So.. going into Week 9.. I need a little help on who to start.. my options include:

Marvin Harrison

Santonio Holmes

Laveranues Coles

Kevin Curtis

Lee Evans

Dwayne Bowe

If Harrison is good to go, right now im thinking Harrison, Holmes, and Evans.. I have a feeling Evans is gonna have a huge game with Losman at QB and going against a weak Bengals D

What do you guys think?

To many wr,s? Get rid of some of them. HTH

I only see 3 that is a good start this weekend... HOLMES, EVANS AND BOWE

COLES=CONCUSSION not playing

harrision=OUT

curtis=luck getting points at all....

Long story short.. I just made a trade and now I have a RACK of legit WRs.. but i can only start 3

So.. going into Week 9.. I need a little help on who to start.. my options include:

Marvin Harrison

Santonio Holmes

Laveranues Coles

Kevin Curtis

Lee Evans

Dwayne Bowe

If Harrison is good to go, right now im thinking Harrison, Holmes, and Evans.. I have a feeling Evans is gonna have a huge game with Losman at QB and going against a weak Bengals D

What do you guys think?

Hell, you think you have problems with starting WRs? Try mine...Harrison, Evans, BEdwards, Burress, Curtis!

I would definately play Harrison if he goes this week (Hes a pats killer healthy or not), Evans (for the matchup and return of JP looking for redemption) and Curtis (I always play primetime players in primetime games)

I also have that problem...I have B Edwards, Colston, L Evens, Curtis,Roddy WHite, and Branch.... I think i am going with Edwards Colston and Evens this week.

I also have that problem...I have B Edwards, Colston, L Evens, Curtis,Roddy WHite, and Branch.... I think i am going with Edwards Colston and Evens this week.

You guys think you have problems... Look at my sig.

{Yes I am trying to trade for a back. No one is willing to give up their backs in my league.}