Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRook

Pick 4 of these 6 WRs.

Roy Williams, Greg Jennings, DJ Hackett, Kevin Curtis, Roddy White and Chris Henry.

Roy Williams- Last 3 weeks have been sub-par.

Greg Jennings- Puts up decent numbers with low amount of catches.

DJ Hackett- The Seahawks have said they're going to throw more.

Kevin Curtis- Like a rollercoaster.

Roddy White- Has been the best receiver in ATL (for whatever that is worth).

Chris Henry- An idiot who is less attractive now that Johnson is back with the whiplash neck brace on.

I think without a doubt you bench Henry.

I think you also bench Curtis (It's between him and Hackett). Hasselbeck is playing alot better then Dmac. Dmac dumps the ball off way to often. Seattle is only going to be able to win through the air which bodes well for there receivers.

I'd go with Roy, Jennings, Hackett, White out off those six. Roy vs. Arizona should be decent for a matchup. He's had off games before so there's a risk but he can put up 8/140 pretty quick too. Jennings vs. Minnesota is a good matchup, since Favre has a good recent history vs. Minnesota, and Jennings caught one last time they played them. With no Alexander, I see Seattle gunning it around to their 283 different receivers, but I still think Hackett will get a lot of looks, and he was a redzone target last week, so he's got a shot to score a td if nothing else. Finally, White's surprisingly more consistent than Curtis. Yeah, you might sit Curtis and watch him go for 3 TDs, but it might feel worse to leave him in there if he puts up 13 yards and miss out on 5/70 from White in that 4th spot.

Roy Williams- Last 3 weeks have been sub-par. START. Not a great start since DET wants to run some now, and 3 guys to share with. ARI pass D is pretty decent. However, I like better than White or Curtis and should have good enough numbers for a WR4.

Greg Jennings- Puts up decent numbers with low amount of catches. START. Not decent numbers, great numbers and faces a league cellar dweller pass D in MIN

DJ Hackett- The Seahawks have said they're going to throw more. START. No Branch probably, SEA to pass a ton. 49er secondary banged up.

Kevin Curtis- Like a rollercoaster. NO, inconsistent and WASH pass D is great -- even shut down GB.

Roddy White- Has been the best receiver in ATL (for whatever that is worth). Not a bad match up but I hesitate on any ATL guy.

Chris Henry- An idiot who is less attractive now that Johnson is back with the whiplash neck brace on. START. No Rolle, probably no Reed, BAL already horrible at pass D, and CJ is probable for game, so I don't see how Housh, Ocho, or Henry the Jerk can be doubled.