Sign in to follow this  
lowman

Sleeper WR of the week

Guest cklennon

Tend to agree, but forward is he going to be a top receiver? I have been disappointed with D Patten recently but Clayton has disappointed me ALL season...

He has been playing a very sore wheel. He is healthy. McNair has been pulled. If anyone has watched a Ravens game this year you can testify Boller will be an upgrade. I can see him catching a long pass for a TD. I will meet you here when it happens.

Do not start Evans this week. The Pats will shut him down. DJ Hackett should have a decent week, I just see them spreading the ball around w/ Branch coming back and MO MO coming off a good week.

Do not start Evans this week. The Pats will shut him down. DJ Hackett should have a decent week, I just see them spreading the ball around w/ Branch coming back and MO MO coming off a good week.

I picked up Clayton yesterday, will start him over that bozo Chambers whom I have started all year (stupid, stupid). Clayton's Nov/Dec last year was large - hoping to catch a little lightning for the playoff run.

:headbanger:

Take it to the bank.

Are you talking about the sub-prime banks? They tend not to be doing well lately and I wouldn't "bank" on anyone in the passing game for the Ravens.