Sign in to follow this  
h2dk

WR and QB help needed

Should I start M. Schaub over Peyton? We are in a yardage only (for QB's) league, no pts for TD's or penalty for INT.

Should i stick with Peyton and his 260+ yds/game (also get pts for rushing yds and TDs..yeah, I know screwed up scoring) or take a shot with Schaub now that AJ is back?

I need to start 3 WRs

R Williams

Welker

Jennings

C. Henry

Should I start M. Schaub over Peyton? We are in a yardage only (for QB's) league, no pts for TD's or penalty for INT.

Should i stick with Peyton and his 260+ yds/game (also get pts for rushing yds and TDs..yeah, I know screwed up scoring) or take a shot with Schaub now that AJ is back?

I need to start 3 WRs

R Williams

Welker

Jennings

C. Henry

I'd stick with Peyton as your QB, you know he's going to put up at least a Decent yardage number, if not a fantastic one. Schaub coming off an injury is a bit of a risk.

With your wideouts I'd go with Roy, Welker and Henry. Jennings is working with the worst QB of the bunch, but I don't think you can go wrong with those options...

See mine

You never bench Peyton, and certainly not for a QB coming off a concussion (not to mention his best WR is playing for the first time since week 2 or so).

As for your WRs, I would go with Williams, Welker, and Jennings. I don't know why that other poster said Jennings is working with the worst QB of the bunch. I would take Favre over Kitna right now for sure. Whatever the case, C Henry had a good game last week for sure, but he's still the #3 WR.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=302327