Sign in to follow this  
joellarocca

Portis, K Jones, M Morris, Benson

Which two should I start?...Right now I have Portis and K Jones starting, but here are the matchups:

Portis @ DAL

K Jones vs NYG

M Morris vs CHI

Benson @ SEA

Leave yours and I will answer...

Ugh. Not very good options to be honest. Are there any mentionable free agents out there? Chester Taylor still available?

But out of those, go with Portis and Jones.

If Jones is out with his foot, go with Morris.

Thanks for answering mine. I'd definitely go with Benson over Jones. It's likely to be raining in Seattle tomorrow so running game might be more prominent. Same argument won't work for Morris with Seattle's pass first offense. But Morris is a good receiver too.... but not good enough to start over Portis.... so i'd go with Portis and Benson.

My view: Portis is a no-brainer. WAS still relies on the run to lose its games.

On the other end, Benson is a bum who should have been driven out of the league 5 weeks ago. I wouldn't play him against a college team.

The real choice is Morris or KJ. I'm gonna say KJ, especially if you're in a PPR league.

Have a look at mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=302411

These options are pretty poor, but I'm going to say Portis and Jones. I hate to say Jones because he went for negative yards last week (even though he got a TD I think), but as somebody else said, Benson is a BUM! Morris is in a pass first offense much like KJs but at least KJ is a receiving threat.

Here's mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=302327