Sign in to follow this  
Justy2

Real Packers or Real Lions?

I can't tell. Is Detroit sucking as usual or is Green Bay for real? Detroit is not playing a disciplined game, IMO. Yet, Green Bay has had some luck on some drives.

Green Bay is 9-1 (soon to be 10-1) and you're still asking if they're for real? :headbanger:

I can't tell. Is Detroit sucking as usual or is Green Bay for real? Detroit not playing a disciplined game, IMO. Yet, Green Bay has had some luck on some drives.

It is the Lions sucking, since the Packers are pretenders. :headbanger:

Well I'm sorry, I'm used to seeing a real team on the field every Sunday. The Pats kicked the a$$ of the Cowboys who also only has one loss in the NFC. Remember this is the NFC we're talking about.

Well I'm sorry, I'm used to seeing a real team on the field every Sunday. The Pats kicked the a$$ of the Cowboys who also only has one loss in the NFC. Remember this is the NFC we're talking about.

So the Pats are the only real NFL team? What year did you jump on the bandwagon?

So the Pats are the only real NFL team? What year did you jump on the bandwagon?

The only real NFL teams are New England, Dallas, Green Bay and Indy. I bet this guy was not a New England fan prior to 2000. :headbanger:

Steve Grogan, John Hannah, Stanley Morgan

Squish the Fish

Snowblower Field Goal

I've been with the Patriots since they sucked and now I'm enjoying the glory. As for your other question, I think that Indy is the other real team when they're not all in the hospital.

Steve Grogan, John Hannah, Stanley Morgan

Squish the Fish

Snowblower Field Goal

I've been with the Patriots since they sucked and now I'm enjoying the glory. As for your other question, I think that Indy is the other real team when they're not all in the hospital.

OK. But saying that there's only 2 real teams in a 32 team league is a little narrow-minded. One shot to Brady and we'll see how real the Pats are.

OK. But saying that there's only 2 real teams in a 32 team league is a little narrow-minded. One shot to Brady and we'll see how real the Pats are.

Pats fans are getting worse than Cowboys fans. :thumbsdown: I have had to step up my game to reclaim the title :headbanger:

A. I'm joking around, people are so thin-skinned here.

B. You take a star QB away from any team and they'll more than likely suck.

A. I'm joking around, people are so thin-skinned here.

B. You take a star QB away from any team and they'll more than likely suck.

True! The top teams are all driven by the top QBs in the league. Dallas, Green Bay, New England and Indy all have top QB talent. Take any one of those QBs away from their team and it is game over.

Pats fans are getting worse than Cowboys fans. :thumbsdown: I have had to step up my game to reclaim the title :headbanger:

LOL... We learned well from the masters.