Sign in to follow this  
Kingstowne Dealers

Anyone Starting ADP and Chester Taylor?

I have ADP and Chester. While I'm happy he's coming back, I just don't see him getting more than 10-12 snaps his first day back on the job. I'm thinking of starting Chester over Reggie Bush alongside ADP and Stev Jackson. Anyone else thinking of going with both Vikings RBs?

I'm contemplating it as well, I'm thinking of benching Marion Barber to start ADP and Taylor. Barber is hit or miss and if I start Taylor and ADP at least I'm guaranteed to get all the minnesota rushing yards which could be alot.....

I'm def. not starting them both because i'm loaded depth wise.... I was thinking of going Fargas and Jamal, but I just can't leave AD on the bench if he's going to get touches... so I'll probably go AD and Jamal....

Starting them both....eh it depends on your other options...

starting them both and hoping for 5 TD's between them.

Yeah, despite looking good against the Pack last week, KJ could be a disaster. Or am I better off with...Fred Jackson? ugh!!

Playing for a playoff spot with 3 other teams(2 get in), I'm facing a win-and-in situation.

Got a nice start for the week with Romo and Crosby in the books, but am going against Moss and Tomlinson. Last game 6 weeks ago I prevailed in a shoot-out 149-147 over this team, so I gotta score a bunch.

I figure I have to either play both Taylor and Peterson or sit them both. I've got a couple of good options with Portis and Kolby that I'm leaning towards.

ADP has been a star all year and how can you sit the guy, but I feel more comfortable with guys who should get all their team's carries.