Sign in to follow this  
Zackattack

Can I trust any Bungals from here out?

The whole Bengal team is pissing me off. From what I saw last night they just suck period.

Palmer was my early third round pick and a major dissapointment. Take away that one 6 TD and he is very mediocre.

Housh drops a TD and was was he on the bench late? He has been playing poor lately and loosing targets.

C.J has what 3 games with TD's. He is way to boom or bust for me.

Rudi suxs this year period.

C.Henry maybe he is worth something but not much.

Will they pack it in or pick it back up?

The only salvation I see is thier schedule.

St. Louis 1:00pm

Dec 15 @San Francisco 8:15pm

Dec 23 Cleveland 1:00pm

Dec 30 @Miami 1:00pm

I certainly hope Rudi is back to where he needs to be, I've held on to him all season as I was afraid the moment I dropped him he would be picked up and start playing again....better late than never with me heading into the playoffs.

Palmer cost me the playoffs by not stepping up when I needed him.

Housh needs to pick it up for me in the playoffs starting next week.

The whole Bengal team is pissing me off. From what I saw last night they just suck period.

Palmer was my early third round pick and a major dissapointment. Take away that one 6 TD and he is very mediocre.

Housh drops a TD and was was he on the bench late? He has been playing poor lately and loosing targets.

C.J has what 3 games with TD's. He is way to boom or bust for me.

Rudi suxs this year period.

C.Henry maybe he is worth something but not much.

Will they pack it in or pick it back up?

The only salvation I see is thier schedule.

St. Louis 1:00pm

Dec 15 @San Francisco 8:15pm

Dec 23 Cleveland 1:00pm

Dec 30 @Miami 1:00pm

Dump Rudi. He's currently being outrushed by Kenny Watson and DeDe Dorsey.

Chris Henry is his typical idiot self - he can't make the tough catch, but he can catch perfectly thrown balls out of bounds...

...leading to Carson Palmer who can no longer throw perfect passes.

Chad Johnson has lost his mind, and can't even realize the down and distance anymore.

T.J. has become a whiny ###### that suddenly can't catch anymore.

Given that the bungles have no chance at a winning record this year, they'll prolly go off on some rediculous offensive pace that rivals the 98 Vikings and the current Pats to finish 8-8.

If I were you, I'd start these worthless focks with confidence. <_<

I guess I don'y have much choice. Can't bench Housh.

Dump Rudi. He's currently being outrushed by Kenny Watson and DeDe Dorsey.

oh really? according to the box scores of the last 2 games he's outrushed them both and got more carries than both.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=...gid=20071202023

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=...gid=20071125004

he's also scored a td in both those games. the one game that he only got 34 yards rushing was against pitt. they've only given up THREE rush td's this year. rudi's was one of them. they're also 2nd in the league in rush d and first in pass d. that's a pretty stiff defense to go against and he still scored.

the rush defenses he's going against are ranked below:

St. Louis 1:00pm-19th in rush d, given up 12 rush td's (that's 5th worst in the league)

Dec 15 @San Francisco 8:15pm-26th in league in rush d, 8 rush td's allowed

Dec 23 Cleveland 1:00pm-28th in rush d, 6 rush td's given up this year

Dec 30 @Miami 1:00pm-dead last in rush d and next to worst in the league in rush td's allowed.

these figures come from below:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tab...;seasonType=REG

also, the stl. and cle. games are in cincinnati. that's cold 'pound the ball" weather up there now.

i don't know what reasoning you're using in coming to that conclusion, but from what i see, he's probably going to do well. the track records of the rush d's he' going to face is pretty bad. i think i'll take my chances with him in the playoffs. i'd advise everyone else to do the same.

oh really? according to the box scores of the last 2 games he's outrushed them both and got more carries than both.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=...gid=20071202023

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=...gid=20071125004

he's also scored a td in both those games. the one game that he only got 34 yards rushing was against pitt. they've only given up THREE rush td's this year. rudi's was one of them. they're also 2nd in the league in rush d and first in pass d. that's a pretty stiff defense to go against and he still scored.

the rush defenses he's going against are ranked below:

St. Louis 1:00pm-19th in rush d, given up 12 rush td's (that's 5th worst in the league)

Dec 15 @San Francisco 8:15pm-26th in league in rush d, 8 rush td's allowed

Dec 23 Cleveland 1:00pm-28th in rush d, 6 rush td's given up this year

Dec 30 @Miami 1:00pm-dead last in rush d and next to worst in the league in rush td's allowed.

these figures come from below:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tab...;seasonType=REG

also, the stl. and cle. games are in cincinnati. that's cold 'pound the ball" weather up there now.

i don't know what reasoning you're using in coming to that conclusion, but from what i see, he's probably going to do well. the track records of the rush d's he' going to face is pretty bad. i think i'll take my chances with him in the playoffs. i'd advise everyone else to do the same.

Kenny Watson has gained 132 more yards than Johnson in 24 fewer carries this season.

Watson 116-521...4.5 ypc

Johnson 140-389....2.8 ypc

Dorsey 14-83.....5.9 ypc

Since week two: Watson has 330 more yards in 17 more carries

Johnson 99 carries, 221 yards....2.2 yards per carry

Watson 116 carries, 521 yards....4.5 yards per carry

All 3 backs have had the same O-line. The truth of the matter is that the other 2 backs are out-performing Rudi Johnson, and likely will continue to do so.

Watch a Bungles game once. When Johnson rushes, they get 1 or 2 yards - when Watson rushes, they get 4 or 5 yards. It's not rocket surgery. :dunno:

it's also not "rocket science" that rudi didn't play in 3 games and only had 4 carries in another game that was sandwiched inbetween the games he missed. when you're hurt, you may not perform as well as you usually do. also, he's more of their pounder and not watson. his ypc may be lower due to that too.

rudi's healthy now. he's been carrying the rock the last 2 games. that is who they've been giving the ball to. he's been scoring td's. none of the other backs have. cin. has a good schedule for rushing the ball ahead of them. he'll be the one that they give the ball to. the playoffs are about who's been producing LATELY and good matchups. rudi is the rb on that team that has been doing that lately and had good matchups. you do with that what you want.

I'm trusting Housh from here on out, Cincy always has some fantasy gems at the end of the season (Pickens to name one). :thumbsup:

I am wondering if Housh is more hurt than the Bungals are letting on to. Why was he on the bench late as the Bungals are trying to score?