Sign in to follow this  
jay8477

For anyone starting the Titans D/ST on Sunday...

From the article today, looks to be a game-time decision. Same as last week (shouldn't be a surprise) I think Fisher is just letting him rest his hammy for Sunday @ KC. Here's the link:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...1/71214036/1027

There was an article after the SD game last week in the Tennessean about how he popped a pain killer pill and was good for 3 quarters. Of course then LT ran like crazy after he left the game. Looks like he might be doin that again. Hopefully, he can stay in all game or for most of it.

Anyone else starting them this week?? Any with confidence?

Albert INMHO is the best player in the league.

You're not lyin... the guy is the MVP of this defense, a stellar player and needs to play this weekend at least for 3 quarters! With playoff implications this week, I could see him getting in there for at least half the game. Hopefully... :dunno:

I'm starting Titans this week, but not with confidence. It only takes one time for someone to roll 300 lbs on that hammy and the Titans DEF goes to hell.

How is it that just one player on a defense can account for 100 less yds/g? Is the rest of the defense that bad that they just get totally lost out on the field w/o him?

Apparently so.

I'm starting Titans this week, but not with confidence. It only takes one time for someone to roll 300 lbs on that hammy and the Titans DEF goes to hell.

How is it that just one player on a defense can account for 100 less yds/g? Is the rest of the defense that bad that they just get totally lost out on the field w/o him?

Apparently so.

he takes 2 or 3 people on the line...then the ends get after it.

He also allows the LB's to make plays....it's hard for teams to get a lineman after a LB when you have to pay attention to Haynesworth.