Sign in to follow this  
philssteelers200

Pick four out of seven

Pick four out of seven, PPR League:

Shawn McDonald (seems like a sure bet)

Nate Burleson (I have Hasselbeck as QB)

Chris Chambers

Arnaz Battle (did not include him before due to injury concerns)

Joe Jurevicious (injury concerns)

David Patten (Opponent has Brees as QB)

Jabar Gaffney (Weather concerns)

Right now, I'm looking at McDonald, Burleson, Chambers and Battle starting with Jurevicious, Patten and Gaffney sitting.

How's that look? Any changes?

Also, should I bench Fargas in my flex spot and put in either Patten (leaning toward him) or Gaffney?

This is what happens when you have a lot of mediocre WRs.

Leave link.

I would play gaffney over battle even with the bad weather....imo

brady is better than shaun hill.

I would play fargas over patten.....just my opinion.....help me please thanks

Definitely go Gaffney. Brady can dump short passes even if the weather is horrible and he should be one of his main targets. Shawn Mac yes. Flex I would lean toward Fargas (usually better to have #1 rb's on a team as a flex). Last one is tough, matbe Nate? get the double dip if Hass hits him a couple times.....good luck

Definitely go Gaffney. Brady can dump short passes even if the weather is horrible and he should be one of his main targets. Shawn Mac yes. Flex I would lean toward Fargas (usually better to have #1 rb's on a team as a flex). Last one is tough, matbe Nate? get the double dip if Hass hits him a couple times.....good luck

Why would Gaffney be one of Brady's main targets??? I'll give you five reason why Gaffney is Brady's sixth option:

Moss

Welker

Stallworth

Watson

Faulk

Good luck starting Gaffney. Patten should definitely be in your starting lineup. Without Bush, Brees will be throwing all day to Colston and Patten like last week

I would go with Chambers, McDonald, Patten and Burelson. The first 3 are your best choice. Burelson or Battle both are cross your fingers picks. At flex go with Fargas. At least he will get touches but I wouldn't expect much from him. Good luck.