Sign in to follow this  
Hanz

Help me win $7,000 Champhionship! **Will Help You in Return**

I made the championship in my $7,000 grand prize league, so I need all the help I can get setting my lineup this week..

Thanks in advance guys!

Pick Two

Plaxico Burress vs. Bills

Anthony Gonzalez vs. Texans

Steve Smith vs. Cowboys

Kevin Curtis vs. Saints

Pick Two

Joseph Addai vs. Texans

Ryan Grant vs. Bears

Brandon Jacobs vs. Bills

Pick One

Vernon Davis vs. Buccaneers

Tony Scheffler vs. Chargers

If you leave a link, I'd be glad to help you out too

I made the championship in my $7,000 grand prize league, so I need all the help I can get setting my lineup this week..

Thanks in advance guys!

Pick Two

Steve Smith vs. Cowboys

Pick Two

Ryan Grant vs. Bears

Brandon Jacobs vs. Bills

Pick One

Vernon Davis vs. Buccaneers

Mine Please

NICE POT :lol: & I THOUGHT I HAD SOME DECISIONS TO MAKE....

RB: GRANT & JACOBS

WR: SMITH & GONZALEZ

TE: VERNON DAVIS

SOMETHING TELLS ME( WEAHTER) THAT G-MEN WILL USE JACOBS ALOT AND BUFF CANT STOP THE RUN!! ADDAI HASN'T LOOKED ALL THAT IMPRESSIVE LATELY AND KIETH SHOULD SEE MORE CARRIES! BASED ON WEATHER AND THE FACT THAT ELI SUCKS, I AM NOT CRAZY ABOUT BURRESS! SMITH HASN'T DONE MUCH BUT ITS A PRIMETIME GAME AND HE USUALLY COMES UP BIG.

WOW!

thats alot of moolah and you had to be going nuts thru the year watching your team win/lose.i'm in a good pay league also but not that much money.glad to se your still in it for the big pay off.i will give you my opinino's and you can take it for what it's worth.could you send me your team when it's set because i would like to follow yours along with mine.also if you got sometime please look over my post.

Smith---------- Stevie should be able to expoit a weakend Cowboys defense. Question is whether Moore will get the time to throw to him which i think he will and i think Smith will have a fantasy day once again.i project 75-100 yds....1 TD

Curtis----------Kevin will go over 1000 yards receiving if he can get 30 yards this week in New Orleans. They are 30th against the pass so I would say it is a safe bet and i would project probably about the same as Smith but only 2 TD's.

Jacobs--------- Jacobs has 200 yards rushing in his 2 games since returning from injury..Another big yardage day who i project about 125 yds rushing with a TD

Grant----------This dude is a stud and on an offense that distracts defenses with its potent passing attack. The 25th ranked Bears' rush defense won't slow him down much this week.i would not be surorise to see Ryan rush for 100yds with a TD or two.

Davis----------The Tampa Cover 2 defense takes away the wide receivers so Vernon Davis could do all right in this game. Last week he had 46 yards and a touchdown.i would have said Scheffler but i think Chargers are going to be keying on him.Vernon should be targeted 6 for 80 yds and a possible TD.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

GOOD-LUCK

Thanks in advance guys!

Pick Two

Plaxico Burress vs. Bills

Pick Two

Joseph Addai vs. Texans

Ryan Grant vs. Bears

Pick One

Tony Scheffler vs. Chargers

Good luck! That is a nice prize.

See mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=307266

Looks like Smith worked out well for me, thanks fellas!

Still trying to decide between Jacobs/Addai for my RB1