Sign in to follow this  
ffsmack

Bench Favre?

I would probably start McNabb over Favre today, but I wouldn't pull the trigger on Cutler. I'm considering starting Kitna over Favre today. Anybody think I'm crazy?

I would probably start McNabb over Favre today, but I wouldn't pull the trigger on Cutler. I'm considering starting Kitna over Favre today. Anybody think I'm crazy?

Tough call benching Favre, the way the Bears D is playing he will eat them up with the short underneath stuff if he's not handing off the Grant. It is crazy windy in Chicago right now but it's coming and going. Hopefully it calms down a little before kick, I also have Kitna but I can't bench the guy who's gotten me this far.

Tough call benching Favre, the way the Bears D is playing he will eat them up with the short underneath stuff if he's not handing off the Grant. It is crazy windy in Chicago right now but it's coming and going. Hopefully it calms down a little before kick, I also have Kitna but I can't bench the guy who's gotten me this far.

I agree it's hard to bench the guy that got me here, but "crazy windy" probably won't allow crazy stats from a QB. Kitna probably won't give me a huge game, but he is playing in the dome, so his chances are equal to or greater than Favre blowing up.

Decisions like these are the ones that win or lose championships.