Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

There is Justice in this world after all !

Thank god, the good lord stepped in to right all the wrongs in this game today !!! MB

ps. Had Indy won, it would have been a crime of the 1st degree...

Thank god, the good lord stepped in to right all the wrongs in this game today !!! MB

ps. Had Indy won, it would have been a crime of the 1st degree...

Not over yet, colt may get ball with 1 timeout with desent field position????

...and It's over. Not a Colts fan, but here is why you lost: Idiot play calling conservatism within the ten yard line.

First half:

1st and goal at the 10:

Kenton Keith rush up the middle.

Kenton Keith rush up the middle.

Pass up the middle short to Kenton Keith, intercepted.

Second half:

1st and goal at the 10:

Joseph Addai rush up the middle.

Pass to Joseph Addai middle, incomplete.

Pass to Joseph Addai short right, incomplete.

Pass to Joseph Addai short right, incomplete. Turnover on down.

Two possessions. No passes to Wayne. No passes to Clark. No passes even into the endzone. Simple stupid. I don't care if San Diego is trying to take away the outside. You have to use the seem with the TEs, then. The Colts are just simply cocky and think they could win "taking what the defense gives them." How many passes into the endzone would New England have thrown in those situations? 7 out of 8? 6 out of 8?

Or, I bet they wish they had two FGs instead.

I do not have an interest in either team I only saw like the last 3 minutes of 2nd half did watch the first. I do agree with this however watching the first half just felt the refs did a job on the chargers.

I thought the Colts abandoned the run entirely too early. Joseph Addai has shown that he can get the yards when necessary. I don't understand why they felt the need to put the game entirely into Manning's hands.

I don't understand why they felt the need to put the game entirely into Manning's hands.

Just remember it's Manning putting the game entirely into Manning's hands...

Just remember it's Manning putting the game entirely into Manning's hands...

Which is what happened year after year until their superbowl run. Last year they relied on a suddenly terrific running game, with the post season emergence of Dominic Rhodes, and a resurgent defense.

What was always funny was all the commentators talking about Peyton proving all the doubters wrong and all that. I believe in 4 post season games he had 3 TDs to go along with 7 INTs. I do give him credit in that he played very strongly in the second half of the AFC Championship game. Usually stats like that would end up in losses, but their defense played so strongly. And then they give the Super Bowl MVP to Peyton despite gaining 200 yards of rushing.