Sign in to follow this  
greyhounds

?

?

Purdue was winning at halftime by 3 Points!!!

I Took Purdue + 3 in the 2nd Half and the game ended up Tied at end of regulation.

Purdue LOST by 3 in Overtime....and I got a PUSH!

Someone tell me how this is possible as Ohio St. out scored

Purdue by 6 Points.....doesn't overtime Count in Basketball???

Thanks for any replies.

What is your question? And thank you for un gheying the front page.

If you don't understand sports betting, you really shouldn't be playing.

If you took Purdue's score and added 3 points to it (which is what you bet), then that would need to exceed what OSU scored for you to cash. Since OSU beat Purdon't by 3, it was a push. The score at the half has no bearing on the bet you made for the second half. The O.T. has no bearing, as that is a way to a means to getting to the final outcome.

Be thankful you got the push.

My question HD is as stated..how did I get a Push..it should have been a Loss?

I was only getting 3 on the 2nd half wager...doesn't ovetime count?

They outscored Purdue by 6 including OT ????

:dunno:

Alright, I'm going to claim mea culpa right now after I read my own response. Keep in mind I've been drinking heavily for the last six hours...

You got Purdue +3 for the second half. They were winning by three at the half. They wound up losing by three for the game (in OT). I'm not sure if you're questioning why you got what you may think is an undeserved push, or if you're thinking you should have got a win (or a loss, you tell me), since the score was tied at regulation. Obviously, the tie at regulation means nothing, in so much as far as I know, nobody offers OT prop bets. Therefore, if you add the final scores, and then add three to Purdue's, you'll arrive at the push.

Sorry for my spotty answer earlier; and if you'll excuse me, I'm off Legends in Belmont Shore for the second half of the Laker game.

greyhounds doesn't understand betting. Gee, that's a surprise. Hey, stupid. Get pancreatic cancer and die.

greyhounds doesn't understand betting. Gee, that's a surprise. Hey, stupid. Get pancreatic cancer and die.

What did he ever do to you?

What did he ever do to you?

:doublethumbsup:

This is the first time I have ever posted this emoticon at this site. Kudos HD, you made me laugh.