Sign in to follow this  
joskipy

new dynasty

Email:

mwsmith913@yahoo.com and sean62179@yahoo.com

Serious league 25$ Entry fee First year!

Want people who will come back

Start

1QB

2WR

2RB

1 Flex TE RB or WR

1D

HP scoring

12 teams

annual rookie and FA draft

Need fees by end of June for JUly Draft

All of your posts(5 of them) in the last year and couple months have been advertising for various new dynasty leagues?

If you are having trouble starting one up my suggestion would be to look for a new dynasty league in the correct forum

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=50

People probably will have a hard time trusting someone who doesnt have very many posts and the only thing they have posted for a while has been advertisements for new leagues.

All of your posts(5 of them) in the last year and couple months have been advertising for various new dynasty leagues?

If you are having trouble starting one up my suggestion would be to look for a new dynasty league in the correct forum

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=50

People probably will have a hard time trusting someone who doesnt have very many posts and the only thing they have posted for a while has been advertisements for new leagues.

[QLaz] C'mon, I wouldn't screw you over. [/QLaz]

Not sure what you guys think of me here but I back this league and will be running it as a Co-Commish.

The league is legit, we have 7 people so far and are looking to fill out the rest.This website seemed a good place to start due to the fact that quite a few of you seem to be good at FF and I figured would be the type to be in for the long haul. If you guys dont want to do this then I understand, just trying to get other good involved FFers to round out this league.

My email addy is the : sean62179@yahoo.com (as posted above)