Sign in to follow this  
bigken

Will Favre's return bring the ire of the Madden Curse?

You all know Favre is on the cover of Madden 09 and the players on the cover have historically gotten hurt the year they've been on the cover. Another chapter would be added to this soap opera if the Iron Man gets hurt this year when he returns from retirement due to the "Madden Curse."

This curse is already in effect by Favre coming out of retirement and having this 24/7 media circus. What a diva!!!! :overhead:

Yea i agree with the above poster. Regardless of what happens, i think the streak is in tact. If he did get hurt on top of what already happened, i'd imagine EA will have a hard time getting someone on the cover next year. I bet Ted Thompson is praying every night the curse will inflict an injury to farva.

Yea i agree with the above poster. Regardless of what happens, i think the streak is in tact. If he did get hurt on top of what already happened, i'd imagine EA will have a hard time getting someone on the cover next year. I bet Ted Thompson is praying every night the curse will inflict an injury to farva.

the city of gb is praying for the same thing to happen to TT...they are saying..who the fock is this TT clown and why is he trying to run a legend out of town?..jagoff..