Sign in to follow this  
zymurgee

Draft Buddy Keepers

The keepers tab in the draft buddy doesn't seem to be lined up correctly. some of the team columns are showing the correct 3 options for the draft cost, position and player, but others are not. due to this you cannot select those values and have it fill over to the draft input tab. I thought maybe I had tweaked something accidentally but downloading a new copy just now I had the same results without importing any of my existing settings. Is this just me or has anyone seen this?

Not exactly sure what you mean zymurgee. Can you email me your Compiler and Buddy, so I can take a look at your exact settings and what happened re: keepers in Buddy? compiler@fftoday.com

Not exactly sure what you mean zymurgee. Can you email me your Compiler and Buddy, so I can take a look at your exact settings and what happened re: keepers in Buddy? compiler@fftoday.com

I am seeing the same or at least similar problem. I have entered the keepers for my league and the input didn't quite seem to line up. In addition none of the data is filled in in the draft input tab. If I use the draft input and look in the drop down lists, the lists still contain the players that are in the keeper list. I'm not sure how to get around this issue. Any help would be appreciated. Would you like me to send you the compiler and draft buddy?