Sign in to follow this  
J-Money

Espn

so my work draft is saturday, of course i gotta work. I'm going to try and find out if we can load the ish needed for the online draft, but i doubt it. so my question is, does anyone know of a way to put a personal cap on the draft? The commish put caps on how many people we can have a position, but it is still way more than i need at some. Since i'm preranking, i don't want to somehow end up with manning/brady, and brees in the first 3 rounds, then in the 5th have another qb get selected, especially since we only start 1. I know i will have to bite the bullet when it comes to the ranks and possibly end up with the likes of manning, and brees just cuz of how i did my rankings, but i don't want those 2, then mcnabb and bulger and delhomme later because i moved them up a bit.

TIA :rolleyes:

You're probably SOL. Last night I did my work draft live and 1 guy couldnt make it so we just took his rankings and fielded best available using some common sense. His squad is actually pretty legit to be honest...

Most guys who can't make send a sub... can't you find someone to go for you?

One of the guys in my league lives in Arizona but each year he sends some little neighbor kid to draft for him and usually is top 3 in the regular season. Maybe he gives the kid a list or maybe it's all the kid, but it works out for him.

No way you can send a buddy, co-owner and text back & forth when it's your turn?

it's gonna be an online draft with like 90 seconds maybe between picks. if i try and have someone report all the picks to me and make my picks, that can get pretty crazy, especially if some texts start getting delayed for wutever reason

stupid cricket