Sign in to follow this  
buffoonus

Custom Cheatsheets Overall Ranking only 84 spots

Sorry never finished my sentence...

Anyway...I see there are only 84 spots in the overall rankings and last year I had 156 spots....Is there something I am doing wrong...or did this change...I kind of liked the rankings going deeper than 84 spots....

Thanks.

Hi buffoonus. The overall rankings fill based on your starters, backups, number of teams and positions excluded from the overall rankings options - all settings from the setup tab in the Compiler. Usually a lower than expected number of players on the overall list means there are positions checked to be excluded, that you didn't realize. You'd have to uncheck those and hit Compile Cheatsheets again.

However, you have a pretty big difference. You didn't put any backups under the O-Flex position, did you? There are not supposed to be any backups input there. Only cells in yellow are intended to be input or changed by the user.

Mike,

Thanks for the swift reply...I checked the setup...and as a 4 or 5 year user...I believe I am pretty proficient and familiar with the system...the only thing I see different from last year to this year is the maximum number of roster spots...last year there was no box for this...this year there is...I have 15 in that box..

Any other ideas....

I hope I am not missing something...

Mike,

Don't bother...I am a DOPE!......AND I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHY....ALL IS WELL

Thanks again for your help....

I am ready and prepared for the draft Fri nite...

Any chance you can share what your issue was as when I run it at home on Office XP I only get 120 in the overall for Draft Buddy, but at work on Office 07 I get 170 plus.

Thanks.

Hey lancer. You must have different settings in each. The different Excel versions would not make a difference in the case of filling the overall rankings.

Hey lancer. You must have different settings in each. The different Excel versions would not make a difference in the case of filling the overall rankings.

Thanks, wish I could figure out what is different. I've tried changing amount of players in lineups and that didn't do anything.

You do need to hit Compile Cheatsheets after making the changes to see the impact of the change. Are you doing that?

You do need to hit Compile Cheatsheets after making the changes to see the impact of the change. Are you doing that?

Well, I thought I was, but just made some changes to total per team and made sure I hit compile and then went to draft buddy and hit setup draft buddy, I got some 200 plus.

Thanks for the help.