Sign in to follow this  
Counterfit

Rate My Team (non PPR, All TDs 6)

What's up guys, all input is appreciated and don't hold back if you think I'm jacked somewhere, this is a constructive thread. I drafted out of the 4 spot (amazingly AP fell) This is the team that I came out with in a non PPR, redraft, all td's 6 league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1WR/TE flex, 1 k, and 1 Def

QB Carson Palmer, CIN

QB Matt Schaub, HOU

RB Adrian Peterson, MIN

RB Brandon Jacobs, NYG

RB Ronnie Brown, MIA

RB Chester Taylor, MIN

WR Andre Johnson, HOU

WR Chris Chambers, SD

WR Hines Ward, PIT

WR Santana Moss, WAS

WR Derrick Mason, BAL

WR Vincent Jackson, SD

PK Matt Prater, DEN

Def Ravens, Team Defense, BA

Not bad, I would be concerned with the RB depth. Ronnie Brown may take a while to get going. His health and time shared with Ricky flash some red flags for me. I am also contemplating keeping Ronnie Brown as one of my keepers though.

Your starting lineup looks serviceable. Your back up RBs could be worse. So you have that going for you. Your Wrs look pretty average, but should be fine. Plus, you don't have any slouches at WR. All in all I say not bad.

not having bradshaw bothers me, there are a few guys still on the wire that I was thinking of dropping my kicker and possibly my Def for, let me know if I should try and grab any,

RB's

Kenny Watson and Chris Perry

Hightower

Sproles and Hester (SD)

WR's

Curry

Battle

Gage -justin type, the popular sleeper

Randel El

Toomer

and maybe some more sleepers that I am not seeing initially

QB's

Really only Warner but the team that has Lienart only has Farve as a backup and many teams gambled to only have 1 QB due to the constricting roster requirements.

not having bradshaw bothers me, there are a few guys still on the wire that I was thinking of dropping my kicker and possibly my Def for, let me know if I should try and grab any,

RB's

Kenny Watson and Chris Perry

Hightower

Sproles and Hester (SD)

WR's

Curry

Battle

Gage -justin type, the popular sleeper

Randel El

Toomer

and maybe some more sleepers that I am not seeing initially

QB's

Really only Warner but the team that has Lienart only has Farve as a backup and many teams gambled to only have 1 QB due to the constricting roster requirements.

Might be a good idea. Perry will have the starting job in Cincy this year. I think it will be early in the season as well. So he might be worth a pick up. Out of the WRs that are available, I like Randel El better than Vincent Jackson. I would make that move. The problem is you don't really want to lose Chester. He is too valuable of a handcuff for you. Maybe see if someone in your league likes Ronnie Brown and package him with a Wr for an upgrade at WR. 2 for 1, and then grab Perry.

Lucky you for getting Peterson at 4. Not a fan of your WR's (except for Andre Johnson), but i think your RBs are pretty good. Jacobs value is a lot higher in non-ppr league like this so i like him as your #2 and Ronnie Brown could be solid, but thats a big IF with him coming back from the knee injury. Could pan out for you. Palmer will be good and Schuab could be a good sleeper if he can stay healthy.

I like your QBs -- Shaub looks like he will be good and Palmer should still be decent. Add to that the combo with A. Johnson and you are doing well. Peterson is a steal at #4 obviously, but I am concerned with the rest of your backs. Jacobs should be good, but the whole committee situation is tricky. Moss is your #2 WR, IMO. Thanks for seeing mine....

why is it that when you leave a link in a bunch of threats that say "will reply to yours" or " leave a link" you get less than half of those people actually responding in yours....