Sign in to follow this  
Ron Sorrell

quick view of bye weeks for a team's drafted players

is there a quick way to view just your own team's picks and view the bye weeks at the same time?

The Summary tab shows your team (at least starters) including bye weeks in the "Your Roster" table. If you want to see this info for your entire team, you can go to the "by team" tab and expand the display to full column mode by clicking the "+" at the top of each team (you can do this on a team-by-team basis). Doing this displays NFL team, bye, and FF Pts.

Thank you S.E. I'd be default open up those "+" signs, at least for the user team, if I could. But I haven't figured out how to do that.

The Summary tab shows your team (at least starters) including bye weeks in the "Your Roster" table. If you want to see this info for your entire team, you can go to the "by team" tab and expand the display to full column mode by clicking the "+" at the top of each team (you can do this on a team-by-team basis). Doing this displays NFL team, bye, and FF Pts.

I must be blind, I don't see a roster table in the summary tab

I must be blind, I don't see a roster table in the summary tab

The Summary tab should have the main "Draft Recap by Team" table, and to the right of that from top to bottom, you should see the following tables:

Top Ranked Players Available

Top ADP Players Available

Your Roster

The roster table should display your QB1, RB1, RB2, WR1, and WR2 (don't really know if the players displayed depend on your league setup)

That is what he is saying Ron, but check the by team tab and click that "+" sign over your team name. Then you will see your whole roster.

That is what he is saying Ron, but check the by team tab and click that "+" sign over your team name. Then you will see your whole roster.

thank you very much. I was choosing the wrong plus key