Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Orton

I'm back - your fav starting NFL QB

look whos back, back again, Kyles back tella friend

Coach Lovie is such a nice guy. He said there was no loser in the QB competiton and that Rex shouldnt feeld bad. Mr. Urlacher disagreed though and said that we were both losers, but that didnt make any sense since I had won teh starting QB job. Then he thre his empty Valtrex bottle at me and started crying saying it was all rex and Is fault and that he will never win a super bowl with a complete waste of skin like me at QB. I gave him a hug. Then he punched me and tied me to the back of Coach Lovies golf cart and drove around the practice facility. I forgave him though because he is a realyl nice guy.

12-4 and teh superbowl baby? Where are my boys sweetness and walter. love you guys!!

You are my favorite player, a hero of mine really.

Would it be too much to ask for you to send me a lock of your neckbeard?

Since the news came down that you had won the starting job, I have been growing my neck beard in your honor.

Rock on Kyle! :overhead:

Great to have you back Kyle.

I don't think you'll see much of sweatness though. Even he is running out of excuses for your team pizzing away its championship window.

you complete....

the league

that's odd though, in your sideline interview you seemed to speak english perfectly well. not so much here.