Sign in to follow this  
PanicAttack

Trade... what do you think?

I just have a gut feeling about McFadden and really want him. I have pretty good RBs anyway but would like to land DMC. I thinks his RBs SUCK IMHO

Offer Ricky to the Ronnie owner for McFadden or will he not bite? Or do you think Ricky is in for a BIG year?

I have Portis, Grant, Edge and Ricky

He Has DMC, Ronnie, D Will and Mendandhall

Thanks

Leave link

I just have a gut feeling about McFadden and really want him. I have pretty good RBs anyway but would like to land DMC. I thinks his RBs SUCK IMHO

Offer Ricky to the Ronnie owner for McFadden or will he not bite? Or do you think Ricky is in for a BIG year?

I have Portis, Grant, Edge and Ricky

He Has DMC, Ronnie, D Will and Mendandhall

Thanks

Leave link

Either way, i would start portis and grant.

but mcfadden for ricky is a good trade.

Kiffen said he wanted to be close to 600 rushing attempts this year so he should get his fair share of touches....

i really think ricky will mess up somehow and ronnie will get back to starter.

i doubt he will want ricky and ronnie, but go for it

Either way, i would start portis and grant.

but mcfadden for ricky is a good trade.

Kiffen said he wanted to be close to 600 rushing attempts this year so he should get his fair share of touches....

i really think ricky will mess up somehow and ronnie will get back to starter.

i doubt he will want ricky and ronnie, but go for it

I don't think, he would make that trade. I wouildn't If I had mcFadden, but can't hurt trying

Why do you want McFadden so badly? I personally wouldn't do it if I had McFadden, but if knew how bad you wanted him, I might overvalue him and see what you would be willing to give for him. Don't overpay for him, just because he "could" do what AP did.

I think your RB corps is good enough where you can afford to take what seems like a slight gamble on McFadden. Williams has more immediate value IMO but once McFadden starts to get more carries he could be huge. The other owner should take this trade in a heartbeat. If your scoring happens to be PPR McFadden is even more valuable. Hope this helps and please check out mine...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=321296

I think you'd be pretty damn lucky if this trade was accepted. I'm a Ricky owner and I'd trade him for McFadden in a second. As a Raiders fan, I really wanted to get DMC in the draft, but I knew he would go way too high to be worth it (10 out of the 12 owners are Bay Area guys). He ended up going in the 3rd round, which IMO is too high for a guy who has yet to take a handoff in the NFL. Even AP went in the 5th round of this league last year. I got Ricky in the 7th, which I felt was good value considering he's a starter for now. Both of these guys play in crowded backfields on sub par offenses and have a good amount of uncertainty surrounding them, but McFadden clearly has the most upside and just seems like a much safer bet. Despite all the positive press coming out of Miami, considering the fact that Ricky got hurt after just 6 carries last season and his propensity to fail drug tests, I can't help but taper my expectations severely. I like him as a player though and want him to succeed so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.