Sign in to follow this  
ellismc

Rate my team?

I had the 13th overall pick in a 16 team redraft league. 6 pts. for all TD, otherwise pretty much a basic scoring league. Thanks!

QB: Anderson, Edwards

RB: MJD, Perry, A. Hall, Norwood

WR: A. Johnson, Marshall, Reggie Williams

TE: Witten

K: Crosby

Def: Steelers

I'll give it a shot, though I have no experience with a league that large. :bandana:

Your WRs and TE are very strong. Anderson seems poised to have another big year (fingers crossed, as I have him too). I think it would have been nice to have at least one RB that wasn't RBBC, though it appears for the time being that Perry fits that (hope he stays healthy). I guess at #13, that might have been expecting too much. Was your first pick Andre Johnson or MJD? Who else was available?

I'll give it a shot, though I have no experience with a league that large. :thumbsup:

Your WRs and TE are very strong. Anderson seems poised to have another big year (fingers crossed, as I have him too). I think it would have been nice to have at least one RB that wasn't RBBC, though it appears for the time being that Perry fits that (hope he stays healthy). I guess at #13, that might have been expecting too much. Was your first pick Andre Johnson or MJD? Who else was available?

Here was our first round. You can see that due to the large league size, everyone makes sure to grab a RB early. MJD was my pick b/c we also give return yds and that boosts MJD into a top 10 back for sure, maybe even top 5. I appreciate the feedback!

1. LaDainian Tomlinson

2. Adrian Peterson

3. Joseph Addai

4. Marion Barber

5. Steven Jackson

6. Brian Westbrook

7. Clinton Portis

8. Frank Gore

9. Marshawn Lynch

10. Larry Johnson

11. Tom Brady

12. Randy Moss