Sign in to follow this  
Spec7ral

America's Game

Anyone going to watch the new America's Game on NFL network? I freaking love this show and am excited that it's Strahan, Eli and Coughlin they picked. I also noticed they are doing a 5 episodes on teams that seemed like surefire SB-winning teams but came up short. Love that the Vikes made two of the five episodes :dunno:

Im effing pissed that I don't get NFLN in HD though...brutal cable monopoly in Vancouver triumphs over quality again.

DVR is set, Beer is cold, one last hour of entertainment for me to enjoy the GMEN's championship before "we" turn the page.

Cant wait! :rolleyes:

Anyone going to watch the new America's Game on NFL network? I freaking love this show and am excited that it's Strahan, Eli and Coughlin they picked. I also noticed they are doing a 5 episodes on teams that seemed like surefire SB-winning teams but came up short. Love that the Vikes made two of the five episodes :(

Im effing pissed that I don't get NFLN in HD though...brutal cable monopoly in Vancouver triumphs over quality again.

Great show. Who are the other almost teams. That 98' Minnesota team was so much fun to watch.

Reggie White Eagles ?Saints with those linebackers? Denver when Jax beat them?

Great show. Who are the other almost teams. That 98' Minnesota team was so much fun to watch.

Reggie White Eagles ?Saints with those linebackers? Denver when Jax beat them?

You can say that again.

and again.

and again? :o