Sign in to follow this  
panthro

Too Many Good RB's!

I have 3 RB spots to fill. I have Westbrook, who is a lock. But I have to pick two from:

Bush vs. WAS

Chris Johnson vs. CIN

Portis vs. NO

Ricky Williams vs. ARI

All of them are capable of having fantastic games. Williams didn't look great against the Jets, but that offense needs some time to start clicking, and Arizona is probably an inferior defense to NY this year. Johnson had a great game vs a top notch Jacksonville defense. I shudder to think what he could do against Cinci's abysmal defense, but he's a rookie, so I don't think I can count too much on him being consistent. Portis was my first round pick (B. West was a keeper), and normally a lock to start, but the entire Washington offense looked anemic vs the Giants defense on Thursday. But then again the Giants won a Super Bowl with that defense, so what does that say? Bush started last week for me and put up huge numbers. Washington's defense isn't as good as Tampa's, but again, Bush is so streaky I don't feel like I can count on him to produce.

I'm all over the place on this one. I think Williams is the least likely of the four, but the other three I just can't decide! Any help would be amazing. I'll certainly answer yours if you leave me a link.

I have 3 RB spots to fill. I have Westbrook, who is a lock. But I have to pick two from:

Bush vs. WAS

Chris Johnson vs. CIN

Portis vs. NO

Ricky Williams vs. ARI

All of them are capable of having fantastic games. Williams didn't look great against the Jets, but that offense needs some time to start clicking, and Arizona is probably an inferior defense to NY this year. Johnson had a great game vs a top notch Jacksonville defense. I shudder to think what he could do against Cinci's abysmal defense, but he's a rookie, so I don't think I can count too much on him being consistent. Portis was my first round pick (B. West was a keeper), and normally a lock to start, but the entire Washington offense looked anemic vs the Giants defense on Thursday. But then again the Giants won a Super Bowl with that defense, so what does that say? Bush started last week for me and put up huge numbers. Washington's defense isn't as good as Tampa's, but again, Bush is so streaky I don't feel like I can count on him to produce.

I'm all over the place on this one. I think Williams is the least likely of the four, but the other three I just can't decide! Any help would be amazing. I'll certainly answer yours if you leave me a link.

CJ vs. TERRIBLE CIN D. Just monitor his injury.

Portis vs. a very average Saint D.

Ricky is facing a decent AZ run D and Ronnie Brown already about even on touches.

Bush will do well this week but probably not quite as well as last against WASH D. But so many weapons on Saints so I think the trouble there is any given weak the guy who explodes could be different. Colston? Shockey? Bush? Thomas? Patten?

But definitely put in Bush if CJ looks hobbled because then LenDale will be the man in Tenn.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=322761 -- Help me?