Sign in to follow this  
xxxravagexxx

Kurt Warner's Value

I just lost Colston (and Burleson) & am looking to upgrade my WRs. I wanna trade Warner (I have Brees & Shaub.), or possibly package him with Selvin Young and/or Donald Driver. I have Eddie Royal, too, who I might consider trading, but I'd rather wait another week or two to see if he's the real deal. Now finally, to my question...what's Warner's trade value alone? What's his value packaged with any of the others I mentioned?

More info...this league gives 6 points for QB TDs. We start 2 WRs (no flex).

Thanks, in advance, for any help I get.

I'd sweeten the deal by including Young, but I'd hang on to Driver.

A Warner/Young package should be fair for Coles, Cotchery, Chambers for sure. I'd also try to get Roy or Marv. Basically I'd target mid tier WR2 and lower.

The fact is Warner is more potential than actual right now. Until he goes crazy one weekend, people still think of him as old and injury prone (which he is). But last week he put up only decent numbers. It also depends on other owners' needs. If they're weak at QB, I'd try to get someone like Santonio, or a higher caliber WR with a poor first game.

Thanks.

I should mention I tried offering Warner for Patrick Crayton straight up & was turned down. The Crayton owner had him on the bench & his QBs are Peyton & Garrard. Figured Warner was an upgrade over Garrard & possible starter if Peyton doesn't shake off the rust. I'll try to go after the guys you mentioned & see what I can get.