Sign in to follow this  
o0five0o

What WR to start in Week 2

Im still pissed about losing in week 1 by 5 points, had Donald Driver's reception not been called back due to a penalty, I would have won.

Anyway, With Jeff Garcia out this week, im forced to go with Garrard and Pennington, so no question there.

Probably a dumb question, but would it be worth it to switch out one of my receivers with Justin Gage, im thinking Kerry Collins might use him more than Vince Young did, or should I just sit tight with the four i have now which are Reggie Wayne, Donald Driver, Vincent Jackson, and Patrick Crayton.

Also, any thoughts on the Chargers D and the Redskins D this weekend? Im going with the Chargers D, but im thinking Jay Cutler is gonna pick them apart

Thoughts?

Thanks guys

Im still pissed about losing in week 1 by 5 points, had Donald Driver's reception not been called back due to a penalty, I would have won.

Anyway, With Jeff Garcia out this week, im forced to go with Garrard and Pennington, so no question there.

Probably a dumb question, but would it be worth it to switch out one of my receivers with Justin Gage, im thinking Kerry Collins might use him more than Vince Young did, or should I just sit tight with the four i have now which are Reggie Wayne, Donald Driver, Vincent Jackson, and Patrick Crayton.

Also, any thoughts on the Chargers D and the Redskins D this weekend? Im going with the Chargers D, but im thinking Jay Cutler is gonna pick them apart

Thoughts?

Thanks guys

Collins will use him more, but I dont know if I'd sit driver to start him.