Sign in to follow this  
eteumla

Another Brady Dilemma

I am in a keeper league, that allows each owner to keep 3 players from the previous year. Do I drop Brady to get another QB or just keep him on my roster and protect him next year?

Current Roster:

QB-Brees, Schaub, Brady

RB-Bush, MJD, White, R.Williams

WR-Moss, Edwards, Holmes, Walters

TE-Cooley, Scaife

Available FA's

V.Young

K.Orton

B.Quinn-Anderson on a short leash

J.Flacco

M.Gutierrez

D.Huard

Dude, are you reading NFL news.. Young is done in the NFL as far as I am concerned. Sure he could make a 180 and come back in a few years but for now, when you hear "Young" think "Vick":

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8550254?MSNHPHMA

Anyways, Brady busted 2/3 ligaments (ACL and MCL I think) in his knee. It was in his left leg and he's not much of a scrambler but I gotta think this will take some of the luster of him for next year. I don't know why you are fretting about this since you have Brees and Schaub! I would drop Brady and let some other owner have heartburn over whether or not to take a flyer on him for next year. Meanwhile, at least right now, you have what will most likely be a top 3 QB in Brees and players like Bush, Moss, and Holmes .. all who (right now) are worth protecting. Of course things could change.

And I don't think any of those other FA are worth a pickup.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=323429

Actually even better.. when you get lemons, make lemonade! Use Brady as trade bait and try and pickup one of the hot rookie RB out there that would be worthy of protecting..