Sign in to follow this  
glash2003

Do I drop one of these guys for ARI/TB Defense wk2?

10 team league - Start 1qb, 3wr, 2rb, 1te, 1 wr/rb, 1k, 1def

My team is:

QB-DAnderson, Warner

WR-Plax, Fitzgerald, Santonio, LColes, Vince Jax, DBranch

RB-Barber, Jacobs, Sammy Morris, Rudi Johnson, Mendenhall

TE-Owen Daniels

K-Rackers

Def-Minnesota

Minnesota killed me last week and is going against revengeful Colts team this week. I really want to pick up a defense such as ARI vs. MIA or TB vs. ATL and sit MINN this week since their secondary is beatable and I feel Manning will shake off the rust. Should I pick up one of these defenses and drop someone?

I was thinking about dropping of these guys in this order:

1. Mendenhall -Parker is on a mission and wont let him have many carries this year maybe , more valuable next yr?

2. Rudi- injury concern, Smith is starter but Rudi could come in nicely this season at one point?

3. Vjax/Branch - mainly bc im set at WR and jax is 3rd/4th option and branch is injured/injury prone?

4. Not worth dropping anyone and just hope for the best with MINN

thanks, will answer yours

10 team league - Start 1qb, 3wr, 2rb, 1te, 1 wr/rb, 1k, 1def

My team is:

QB-DAnderson, Warner

WR-Plax, Fitzgerald, Santonio, LColes, Vince Jax, DBranch

RB-Barber, Jacobs, Sammy Morris, Rudi Johnson, Mendenhall

TE-Owen Daniels

K-Rackers

Def-Minnesota

Minnesota killed me last week and is going against revengeful Colts team this week. I really want to pick up a defense such as ARI vs. MIA or TB vs. ATL and sit MINN this week since their secondary is beatable and I feel Manning will shake off the rust. Should I pick up one of these defenses and drop someone?

I was thinking about dropping of these guys in this order:

1. Mendenhall -Parker is on a mission and wont let him have many carries this year maybe , more valuable next yr?

2. Rudi- injury concern, Smith is starter but Rudi could come in nicely this season at one point?

3. Vjax/Branch - mainly bc im set at WR and jax is 3rd/4th option and branch is injured/injury prone?

4. Not worth dropping anyone and just hope for the best with MINN

thanks, will answer yours

You don't have Parker to handcuff and for now Mendenhall looks to do very little. You can probably drop and use that spot for a D that will get used immediately. I like AZ vs. Miami as the one to pick up. Also they'll have nice games vs. the likes of Seattle, St. Louis, and SF.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=323512

I'd probably drop Branch. You might even be able to pick him up again in a week since he isn't even playing right now. I would pick up Arizona, although they have some injuries on the D line.

see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=323532

I don't see anything that tells me Rudi will come in nicely at some point this season.

Kevin Smith has this thing locked. He should go.

see mine please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=323531

i would agree with RUDI but i didnt really think that 16 carries for 48 are number to be sewn up as Starter or even goal-line back for the year. so im not sure if Rudi will be valuable soon when he learns the playbook to even out the pass happy offense

Guest ramrock11

Taking a different view I wouldm't drop anyone for a new D. It's onlt week one,

CONGRAT"S ON BEING MY 1000th Post