Sign in to follow this  
Fizzelps

Trade Offer Help Needed

Ok...so I drank the FFtoday hype and thought I was getting a steal at QB with D.Garrard.......I got robbed was more like it. So my QB situation is horrible. Here is the current outlook of my QB/RB

QB - Garrard

QB - Cassel

RB - Portis

RB - B. Jacobs

RB - S.Young

RB - W.McGahee

RB - L.Betts - (Portis Backup)

So I am being offered Arron Rodgers straight up for W.McGahee. I could also get one of these 3 guys from the WW :Jason Campbell, Trent Edwards or JT O'Sullivan.

I know McGahee hasn't done jack this season, but there were pretty high hopes for him this year. So.....do I make the trade or just try an improve my QB's via WW?

Yes, I would give up McGahee for Rodgers. I think your RB's are solid at the top, so Willis may ride your bench most of the year. I would drop Garrard, probably. I guess it all depends on bye weeks and how many you start. Another option is to get Campbell off the WW.

Ok...so I drank the FFtoday hype and thought I was getting a steal at QB with D.Garrard.......I got robbed was more like it. So my QB situation is horrible. Here is the current outlook of my QB/RB

QB - Garrard

QB - Cassel

RB - Portis

RB - B. Jacobs

RB - S.Young

RB - W.McGahee

So I am being offered Arron Rodgers straight up for W.McGahee. I could also get one of these 3 guys from the WW :Jason Campbell, Trent Edwards or JT O'Sullivan.

I know McGahee hasn't done jack this season, but there were pretty high hopes for him this year. So.....do I make the trade or just try an improve my QB's via WW?

I would hold on to MaGahee and keep what u got.

I would'nt make a move at this time. Just my .02

I'd be inclined to make the trade under the same reasoning as #2 above. Especially if you can grab D. Ward of the WW. At that point, you'd be pretty solid at RB at the top even if injuries happen, as they do, and McGahee is already injured. Can you grab Ray Rice of the WW? If so, you might still want to keep McGahee, but even then, you'd probably be looking at a lot of "who's gonna get the rock in Bal.?" heartburn down the line.

I'd much appreciate your thoughts on mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324204

QB - Garrard

QB - Cassel

RB - Portis

RB - B. Jacobs

RB - S.Young

RB - W.McGahee

I would take the trade; Rodges is doing very well (McGahee however isn't - although I started him last year for my team and he was very underrated; he ended up being a hoss) and as the others said you look solid at RB. However if you decide not to I think JT is doing well and he has Bruce to throw to who can catch anything.

Thanks for your help on my post!

I would pull the trigger on this trade as well, Rodgers has looked real good and McGahee's situation is dicey at best, what does the WW look like for qbs?

Do it. You are solid enough at RB to lose Willis.

Agree totally with the trade. Your RB situation is definitely solid, not the QB situation, maximize your points by accepting to the trade.

Thanks for all the replies.

I pulled the trigger. Did Garrard/McGahee for Rodgers/DeAngelo Williams

I think I got the better deal.

Thanks for mine, sorry so late, couldn't get to site at work. I would do the deal - McGahee is a mess and so is the balt backfield plus they have a rookie qb. Rogers is fine. I don't think you got robbed with Garrard - tough couple of games plus week 1 he lost 3 starting offensive lineman, not easy to overcome. Tough to tell who got the better deal but you do have a much improved team now. Good luck :unsure: