Sign in to follow this  
T-HO

Free data visualization tool

Hi everyone. I've put together a system I have been developing for over 3 years now, and just completed the link to be able to start using the method of understanding the 8 main statistics for every NFL team FREE(total offense-total defense-rushing-passing-vs the run-vs the pass-PF and PA). If you have ever been confused as to how to make sense of how every team changes as a season unfolds, than your confusion is over. The system was designed and built after a 72 day hospital visit in 2005(I drank a six pack a day for 10 years-ok fine 17 years-I should actually be dead) had me not remember any of the last month of the season. With alot of time on my hands, I decided I would make something, really the last thing, the end all of all visual systems to help me get the best understanding of where teams have been so I know where they are going. Over the summer I manually inputted over 7000 individual stats that I painstakingly recorded for 3 years into a program so that other FF'ers and enthuisiasts could have the same understanding and crush each other's leagues using it the way I have been for years now.

My thanks to Matt Waldman earier this year for his honest criticism during our correspondance.

I would like to have it so that members of FFtoday can continue to recieve the stats as the season unfolds for free.

For anyone who has ever been confused as to who to start, what to do with their time to prepare each week, or many of the other questions which arise, hopefully this will provide the tools to a better understanding.

This is not a sales pitch(although there is a fee to view the whole season if you are not a FFtoday member-I will be working on a way so that yooze guys can get it free of charge)

The point is to have a better understanding of the numbers in order to make better team management decisions.

Thanks to everyone for your time.

The converter is availabvle for free as well when you visit the main site. Scroll down to the bottom after you've read the text.

http://tomventions.com/free.asp

The entire 2006 system done on paper can be seen here:

eledtriksigns.com

click on casaspa

If you have any questions ot comments, feel free to contact me through my profile here on fftoday.

Thanks again

T-Ho

I'll need C-3PO to translate all this. :lol:

Dear Board:

This makes perfect sense to me....not sure whats so hard about it.

Sincerely,

Steven Hawking