Sign in to follow this  
schmitty34

Lee Evans due for a TD?

I'm thinking about going with Evans this week facing a pretty weak Oakland defense. I'm sitting Housh because the Cincy O looks terrible and they face a tough D in the Giants.

Or do I go with Royal against NO becaues their D hasn't fared to well lately and Cutler is expected to have another big game...and can he really complete another 18 to Marshall?

What's my best shot at a big game? I need it going against a tough team this week.

Guest BernardPollardFan

Best shot at a big game is Evans. Best shot at a mediocre game is Royal.

Lee Evans wont be due for a TD until midseason when he wakes up from hibernation. Royals your guy and I hate that you tricked me into already typing this before I realized it's a team management question and I already typed it so f-it I'll post it even though your an Asshat for posting this in the forum.

because you understand his pattern or because your a glutton for punishment?

no, I just looked at his upcoming schedule.

Week 3:

Bills DST: 1 TD

Lynch: 1TD

Hardy: 1 TD

Desean and Eddie have showed us alot the first two weeks. It's 16 games. I don't care if the OC said he doesn't trust Hardy. Edwards is going to start looking for him in the endzone.

I think the Bills passing game, outside Fred Jackson catching passes out of the backfield, will suffer today. The Raiders pass defense is a lot better than what we saw with the Denver game.

I'm trying to trade for Lee Evans right now. :pointstosky:

I thought I had a deal done for him this week, but the guy backed out. On pace for big year (although early), and I was hoping he was still flying under the radar

Guest BernardPollardFan
Week 3:

Bills DST: 1 TD

Lynch: 1TD

Hardy: 1 TD

Desean and Eddie have showed us alot the first two weeks. It's 16 games. I don't care if the OC said he doesn't trust Hardy. Edwards is going to start looking for him in the endzone.

:banana:

So just because 2 rookie WRs have done well so far, another rookie WR has to do well also?