Sign in to follow this  
ffsmack

WR who to play?

With Calvin Johnson on a bye this week, I need to start one of these guys. I'm leaning toward DeSean right now. Braylon does have a nice matchup, although DA could get benched. What do you guys think?

DeSean @ Chi

Braylon @ Cin

I'm starting both of them this week, actually. If you have a very good WR1 (and you probably do if you're debating between these guys as a replacement for Megatron and not the other guy), I would go with Edwards, because this is really his last chance to turn it on before we weep openly at his demise. Cincinnati is awful, and we all remember what happened when the Browns and Bengals played last year. Infinite fantasy points, touchdowns all around. If Edwards can't rack up at least 15 points for you this week, you never have to start him again.

Check out mine? Welker and DeSean...

I'd go with Braylon, he should definitely get plenty of opportunities against CIN this week, while DeSean will have his hands full.

Braylon. DA is on the hot seat and will bring it this week. I think Braylon gets on track this week. Lewis will keep them off balance with some good carries. Desean is a rookie and Mcnabb doesnt seem to be %100 healthy.