Sign in to follow this  
mathja

Anquan Boldin Vs. Braylon Edwards (straight-up Trade)

Braylon has been terrible and Boldin performing well. When the season started, I really didn't want to have both Cardinal receivers.

Should I trade Anquan for Braylon? Is this a good sell high, buy low?

I wouldn't make that trade, even if you have Fitzgerald. I agree that you have a lot of risk holding both of them (what if Warner goes down, what if the Cardinals have a terrible game), but those two are one of the few tandems I would hold onto. In my league (.5 PPR, 1-point bonus for 100-yard games, but otherwise normal), they were good for this each week:

Week 1: 22 points

Week 2: 60 points (!)

Week 3: 32 points

Pretty tough to beat that kind of production. I think selling Boldin for Braylon is selling too high given his troubles so far. i'd be more inclined to move Boldin for a really good RB or QB if you need one.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=325981

Braylon has been terrible and Boldin performing well. When the season started, I really didn't want to have both Cardinal receivers.

Should I trade Anquan for Braylon? Is this a good sell high, buy low?

Watch for Edward's performance week 4 with anderson and then if quinn comes in. You will know if he can back up his claims he just made about Anderson coming back and them working on getting better.

At this point i would'nt make that trade.