Sign in to follow this  
justagrl

Would You Trade B Marshall For M Lynch Straight Up?

QBs:

A Rodgers

P Manning

RBs:

F Gore

E Graham

W Parker

R Grant

K Smith

WRs:

TJ Houshmand

B Marshall

G Jennings

J Cotchery

L Evans

TEs:

K Winslow

LJ Smith

K:

R Longwell

A Vinatieri

D:

M Vrabel

D Ryans

J Beason

B Urlacher

I need help at RB and am loaded at WR! Would YOU trade Brandon Marshall for Marshawn Lynch straight-up to make this team better for the long run??

We start:

1 QB

2 WRs

2 RBs

1 WR/RB Flex (in a PPR league and mostly plugging in WRs)

1 TE

1 K

3 DPs (defensive Players)

I don't think your RB's suck. Graham and Grant should be fine depending on the weekly matchups and Parker was doing great before getting injured.

On the other hand I would be tempted, since you have such great WR-depth, but in my opinion you don't need to trade. Without the trade your starters would look like this:

RB1 Gore

RB2 Graham

WR1 Marshall

WR2 Jennings

Flex TJ or Grant

With the trade

RB1 Gore

RB2 Lynch

WR1 Jennings

WR2 TJ

Flex Grant

I would try to trade TJ or Jennings for another RB. Probably won't get you a guy like Lynch ... more like Jones-Drew or Forte.

Just my two cents ...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=326094

Ride out this week as-is, then package Rodgers and Jennings for a RB1/2 and play Manning the rest of the way with confidence.

I might do it. Expecting BM to put up those numbers day in day out is a lil unreasonable. Overall I think Lynch is going to end up putting more numbers as more and more teams put double coverage on BM. He is a real threat.

The problem I have with Grant is.... that I am already starting Rodgers and Jennings and hate putting so many eggs into one basket! I just don't feel comfortable starting P Manning right now with their OL problems and Peyton playing as poorly as he has (yes he throws for alot of yards but the INTs getting out of hand!)

A Rodgers is someone that I will start until he gets cold.

That leaves me with E Graham and F Gore as my RBs until W Parker comes back from his knee sprain (and who knows how long that will take!)

The problem is... the guy I am trading with who has M Lynch has more great RBs than any other team in my league. Everyone else has ONE good RB. He has.... LT, M Lynch, M Turner, J Jones, and T Jones and he is hurting at WR.

I want to do what's best to help me through the long haul!

Any advice on what I should do now????

Marshall is the #1 WR in the NFL Fantasy wise right now and has a QB who is entering his prime. He is very valuable! Lynch is also very good and is the center of that offense in Buffalo. The idea of you being able to start Lynch and Gore every week is enticing with both being dual threat RB's. I would make the deal and try to deal one of your other backs for a low end #1 or high end #2 WR. Good Luck!

Check out mine;

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=326179

The problem I have with Grant is.... that I am already starting Rodgers and Jennings and hate putting so many eggs into one basket! I just don't feel comfortable starting P Manning right now with their OL problems and Peyton playing as poorly as he has (yes he throws for alot of yards but the INTs getting out of hand!)

That leaves me with E Graham and F Gore as my RBs until W Parker comes back from his knee sprain (and who knows how long that will take!)

The problem is... the guy I am trading with who has M Lynch has more great RBs than any other team in my league. Everyone else has ONE good RB. He has.... LT, M Lynch, M Turner, J Jones, and T Jones and he is hurting at WR.

Can you move Rodgers and Jennings for Marshawn? What's his QB situation look like? Manning will turn it around. He is a stud. He still gets his WR and if he needs a QB, he may go for it.

Can you move Rodgers and Jennings for Marshawn? What's his QB situation look like? Manning will turn it around. He is a stud. He still gets his WR and if he needs a QB, he may go for it.

The guy who has M Lynch has Romo as his QB and K Warner on his bench! I would give up G Jennings but after speaking to him... seems like he just wants B Marshall (or perhaps TJ Housh).

Should I attempt to give TJ Housh and R Grant for M Lynch (keeping B Marshall and G Jennings as my starters and having L Evans, J Cotchrey, W Parker, and E Graham available for my flex)??

3 weeks does not make a season. Grant is just now getting healthy. Parker will get healthy. In a PPR league Marshall is basically a God. Your RBs are not that bad for you to go getting rid of the top WR (especially PPR) right now.

Trade him Housh for J. Jones & call it done :music_guitarred: